FIND THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE
If you’re new to Joe Nimble® Functional Footwear you might be wondering what the right shoe size is you should buy. Well, the good news is: You just need to order your regular shoe size.
MEASURE YOUR FEET
If you are not sure about your right shoe size, here are two simple ways for measuring your feet.
1. Use the ready-to-print-out measurement template:
- click here to go to the pdf with all template sizes
- print out the page that corresponds to your size. Follow the steps given on the template
- after printing, check the measurement control line. If it does not measure exactly 2 cm (1 inch), check the scaling or zoom of the printer settings. Those must be set to 100%, and the setting "Print without margins" must be activated.
2. Alternative option: to measure the size of your feet, you only need:
- a sheet of paper
- a pencil
- a ruler or measuring tape
This is how it works: Stand on the paper with both feet while you are wearing socks. Simply trace around the outline of your feet with a pencil one after the other.
Important: Always hold the pencil upright on the paper, not leaning tot he inside or outside in order to get an accurate result.
Now simply measure the length of your drawing. Measure from the tip oft he longest toe tot he bottom (at the center) of your heel. If your feet are different sizes, then the bigger foot determines the correct shoe size.
Now look up your measurement on the sizing table below:
What to expect: When you first try Functional Footwear, you will experience more room for your toes. This is toefreedom. You might not find this „normal“ – but we promise you it’s natural. Over time you will notice small changes in your feet. Your toes will start to spread which means your foot returning to ist natural shape & beginning to function as nature intended.
Your joints will thank you for this!